CUSTOM MARKET RESEARCH
Even the most basic data is not readily available for many product markets in the Arab world, especially for companies outside the narrow field of consumer products.
IMES Consulting uses a research approach which is proven across a wide range of sectors to deliver comprehensive and accurate information. It is properly defined as “stochastic and iterative” – or put more simply, we keep asking questions until we’re confident of the answers.
Whatever the market, and whatever the country, this approach can answer questions such as:
- How big is the market?
- How fast is it growing?
- Who are the main suppliers?
- What are their strengths and weaknesses?
- Who are the main customers?
- What are their buying processes and criteria?
- What is the price structure and levels of margin?
- What is the distribution structure?
- What is the opportunity and how can it be exploited?
Insights are obtained through primary discussions with the key market participants themselves – manufacturers, importers, distributors, wholesalers, retailers, Government departments, trade associations etc. All data is of course cross-checked and analysed against secondary sources such as official statistics and trade press articles.
Some of the key sectors in which we have successfully used this approach: [Click to see project examples.]
- food and beverages
- other fast moving consumer goods
- clothing and textiles
- consumer durables
- food service
- the service sector
- building and decorative materials
- industrial products
Please Contact us for a no obligation discussion of how IMES Consulting can help meet your specialised market research needs.
IMES publishes a series of highly detailed market studies which are available for purchase; a full list is below.
Studies on Dairy and Soft Drinks in Arab markets (plus Iran) are usually updated annually.
Studies on other topics are published from time to time.
How to Order
Please send an e-mail with your requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us in Dubai on + 971 4 458 5894
On receipt of payment, reports are despatched by e-mail in pdf format. Note that we apply the following discounts:
a) 15% discount on combined orders of 2 to 5 reports
b) 20% discount on combined orders of 6 to 10 reports
c) 25% discount on combined orders of >11 reports
- Client’s in-house information
- Retail Audit Information
- Previous analyses conducted in these product areas
- Useful contacts
- Other relevant internally-generated information
- All information held by IMES as a result of relevant previous assignment and market publications
- All relevant IMES sector analyses in each of the territories covered
- All relevant official information and trade statistics available, as well as analyses from other research agencies (e.g. BMI, TNS, EIU, MEED, Gartner, Nielsen, Zawya, Datamonitor, Canadean)
- Meet with high-level managers in key industry players in each product category in KSA, the GCC & the wider MENA region
- Meet with key processors, retailers, HORECA, ingredients importers and distributors
- Meet with relevant personnel and distributors
- Meet with commentators, analysts and relevant trade associations in KSA, the GCC & the wider MENA region
Analysis & Reporting
- Collate and analyse all primary and secondary information into a coherent datasets and spreadsheets
- Produce a series of strategy development reports in PowerPoint format
Workshops & Implications for Clients & Stakeholders
- IMES will prepare and conduct a Workshop to go through the reports and the collected datasets and spreadsheets
- The key output of this phase will be a strategy report that will outline how to proceed
Founded in London in 1972, the company originally known as International Marketing and Economic Services was the brainchild of Don Moore, a management consultant with extensive experience in both the private sector and with international agencies.
All Right Reserved by IMES Consulting (Middle East and North Africa) FZ LLC