MaRKET DEVELOPMENT STUDIES
So if a UAE dairy client wishes to enter the Saudi market, IMES will act as both consultant and as market manager in those critical initial two year period.
IMES will provide the following services:
- Prepare a full market analysis that will help identify feasible market entry strategies for our client
- Isolate routes to market available to client
- Recommend the best Route to Market
- Prepare a Business Plan for the client
- Identify the most appropriate distribution partners for client
- Identify, contact, negotiate and manage distribution partners on behalf of our client
- Report to client on quarterly progress toward clearly identified targets in each marketplace
IMES Consulting is able to offer this service because of our executive experience of such activities throughout the Middle East. These services are provided by Brendan Nolan, Managing Director of IMES Consulting.
Brendan has worked in the Middle East since 1995 and spent ten years living and working in Riyadh with Almarai Company.
Brendan was recruited by Almarai as General Manager – Marketing ( 1995 to 2003 ) and then sa General Manager – Business Development for Almarai ( 2003 to end 2004). Almarai is one of the largest and most profitable branded dairy and food companies in the Middle East.
For more information please contact Brendan Nolan at email@example.com
Founded in London in 1972, the company originally known as International Marketing and Economic Services was the brainchild of Don Moore, a management consultant with extensive experience in both the private sector and with international agencies.
All Right Reserved by IMES Consulting (Middle East and North Africa) FZ LLC